Sunday, February 26, 2006

Lazy

my entry for today will be slightly diffrent from the old ones =D
i'm gonna do a few languages translation here goes.....

today,was the most stupidest day ever,i wasn't able to wake up at 6.00am
cuz i was too tired,i guess i played Initial D overloaded yesterday =.="...
so my mother screwed me =__= enough said....

that is only for MALAYSIAN english....alright let's try out with something diffrent
like......................

hey yo dude!!,u know wad yoo? today i wasn't able to wake up dude! oh god dammit
my mother screwed me so hard in the *** yo,hey hey yo you! yes you,stop laughing
infront of the computer yo,it's not funny ya know?

this is how American usually sounds like with the yo and dude.....


or..........................

hello my fried,2day i no have go to skuu,bcuz i go midvearlli play the car game call
INISHER D untill i veli tired when i go back to house,den go house oledi i go tidy up
my bag and put water inside my bottel,den tomolo morning i no have wake up
bcuz too tired,so i no have go school,my maa bang me go wall,so pain

alright,this is for CHINESE ENGLISH,they usually spell
FRIEND
as FRIED!!! WTF?!?

or....................................

()@#%*(#@&^_@#*)_$#@($(!^&()#&$)@#($)(&#(%_*&(#)*$(_#@&%)#*)($@
*(#@&^_@#*)_$#@($(!^&()#&$)@#($)(&#(%_*&(#)*$(_#@&%)#*)($@
!^&()#&$)@#($)(&#(%_*&(#)*$(_#@&%)#*)($@!^&()#&$)@#($)(&#(%_*&
$)@#($)(&#(%_*&(#)*$(_#@&%)#*)($@

and that is for indian,sorry for the indians whom read my blog often
i can't write out indian words on my computer,so i did a simple translation on it
enjoy.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home