Wednesday, February 01, 2006

my new year

WALIAO?!
this year's new year is like....OMG?,i mean....its like.....OMFG!?!?

4 things that really made me za dao :

1.i don't really get lots of ang pao for this year *WTF*
2.firecrackers doesn't look fun to me anymore =__=".....*crap*
3.my area seem to be very dead,no red lanturns,no red light and no nothing =__="..
4.the first time i walk around in sri petaling singing our new year song =.="
ask aimee -__-" with a bunch of ppl and go to ppl's hse get ang pao

wah this new year is really really SIEN!!!
i've asked lots of ppl abt thier new year,they either saying -> yaya my new year's great!
i love it!.....or................
bloody hell,i got boomed by the firecrackers =_=" of all 129600 directions
why must it fly to me??! *rite buink =P*
wah,and SOME ppl more geng,go to penang for few days,came back to KL
straigh going to genting liao.....so fun lah ur new year

i'm just nothing.....sit here rotting in the hse
and i've got a new pet! a gennie pig!! *however u spell it*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home