Friday, January 13, 2006

Choir is BACK!! ^_^

holy~ whn was the last time i've updated,hahahah first day of skewl? @#*@%@#(!*#?!?!?

okay,im really glad that i see lotsa new ppl ^-^ since we are really lack of members,woooo got gal got boy ^_^

oh ya today i saw Zheng too ^-^ as well as sonia jay and jiun,and not forgetting chun hoong hahaha,grrr so many ppl come to see the first day of choir,as a dailou,my dailou,miss aimee lee,HOW COULD SHE LEAVE ME IN THE SKEWL WITHOUT COMING!?!?!?! WTF?!?!?
aiyaa nvm la ppl work,let her work LAH! hmmppphhh!!!!! *ngo lau*

we have another new music teacher too,but i dont think my memories allow me to spell out the name,since im so forgettfull,okay enuff of the crap above

all of us were choosing a president,walao samuel is the first who called out my name,NEH NEH CHI HOU!!! i was so........---> O__O? meh xi???
after awhile,there are ppl voted for tsing yie too,sigh as a matter of fact,i suit the president better =D hahaha
after awhile,i became president for our choir club 2006!! HAHAHAHA so geng ler ^-^
and deres other ppl with other jobs,setiausaha la.....bendahari la.....and ajk ajk's

wooooo i have been missing this moment,AUDITION!!! wahhahaha
seeing all the ppl sing 1 by 1.....
my arse itchy i asked jessie to audition me,she screwed me so hard that my mom cannot imagine,i freakin cannot imagine wad the hell happened to my voice,i hav TOTAL flatted voice!! FLATTED!!!!! WTF?!??!

after this and that,jiun tested my voice again,sighhhhh again .... jiun screwed me till even my father cannot reconize me,he said, "yalah sing like tat lah,correct lah wads wrong with u WTF"
conclusion......2 diffrent chi hou's,i did so welll in front of jiun ying,whn jessie is here,im a total noob,so noob tat u cannot imagine OMG WTF???

okay and i just noticed something,president always need to take care abt the bilik kesihatan DOOR,keys and stuffs OMG WTF?????????????????

*try counting how many wtf's i have used...pardon my wtf-ness'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home