Saturday, February 11, 2006

Have u ever

sigh sigh,alrite ppl ill keep this short ya
since im so mou liew,im planing to update my blog hoho

sigh sigh,alrite ppl,HAVE U EVER FELT SOOOOO ANGRY of urself bcuz u did something
really stupid? i mean...as in ANGRY real one! feeling so pissed!! wtf's flying around ur head!!

alright ive learnt 2 lessons these days,alright lets move to the first one
never never sleep BEFORE u had dinner,bcuz if u ACCIDENTALLY overslept and missed
ur dinner time with ur family,u will regret very badly

ESPECIALLY WHEN UR MOTHER COOKS CHICKEN RICE!!!!!!! AHHHH WTF!!!!!!!
b4 i sleep,i saw the plate of sliced chicken,i saw chicken wings,drumstick,chicken ass
and etc etc,they look like god!! they are god food

alright,that is wad u see b4 u sleep,after awaken from ur sweet dream,and jumping off from
ur bed which filled with ur saliva *hohoho* rush down stairs,u dont see any drum stick
chicken wing or asses anymore.......infact......sigh u only see WHOLE PLATE OF
CHIKEN BREAST!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGG!!!!!!!!! *WTFFFFF*

aih when i saw that,the first thing tat came to my mind was,this is gonna be tough =.="
how am i gonna FINISH IT?!?!?!? alright heres the worst part,u just not feeling like OPENING
UR MOUTH when the chicken breast was infront of u =_=....alright 30mins of suffering
from chicken breast,i told myself........i did it T___T *touched and cry like an ass*
alright that is for the chicken rice.........

here goes another one,never never never sleep on a sofa!! i guess my sofa was cursed
that day whn i was sleepin and having sweet dreams on the sofa,my mother woke me up
and asked me to have dinner *no more chicken breast =D* alright i just woke up liddat

and i did wad normal ppl do whn they just woke up,stretching!!!
woo woooo~ im stretching!!! while i was stretching!! i heard some extreamly SEXY!!!!!
and GENG!!!! sound,which sounded like ----> KLARRRRRKKK!!!!!
and the nxt word i spoke was -> waliao wtf??? i ter-twisted my joint between my body and
my arm,which is also known as ur shoulder =.=" *crap*

it was seriously injured,i told everyone tat i filed to USA to potongkan my arm and changed
into a new aluminium robot arm ^^
but actually i was just rubbing my arm with some chinese medecine thinggy -.-"

so things ive learnt......
think before u sleep,the risk is always there,it depends on whether u want to get near to it

my job's done.......waaa so long ha =.="

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home