Thursday, February 23, 2006

Cheerleading,Choir,Marching,huahahaha =_=

aihh aihh,i havent been going back home at 1.10 pm for quite some time already =_="
these days,really drive me insane

3 main things im currently bz with
1. cheerleading
2. CHOIR DAMMIT!!!!!!
3. marching *wtf*

sigh sigh,it's so obvious that im kind of freakin bz with the choreograph for blue house and
my choir sectional practice,well,this woman,i mean,uhh this teacher who incharge for the library
just can't stop annoying me about the marching,CHI HOU U MUST JOIN ARK!!!!

well well,today after school,i usually go out to have my lunch with my fren,but NOOOOO
not today,i went to get the keyboard and the radio straigh after skool,again,the teacher missing
tat is really making me pissed =.=".....diu
*dont think the keyboard and the stand is light when u are taking it alone anyway*

when the gals are going to hav sectional practice,who do u think will go get the keyboard le?
=.=" duhh me laaaaaaaaaa other than me no more laaaaaa grrrrrrrrr!!!!!
tried to have practice with them,but u can hear the cheerleading songs from another side
wondering if they are doing well,worried =__="

ran to the cheerleading side,listening to the weaken soprano's voice,made me have to run
back to the choir and start doing commanding.....
while all other librarians look at u and start saying

'chi hou why not coming la u!!! come practice!!!'



the hell............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home