Wednesday, January 25, 2006

chi hou's choreography =_="..

i have been coaching this blue house cheerleading team for quite some time already,
wooo,surprisingly,it wasn't so hard to get them sycronized together wit the dance they have
choreo
graphed,wooo i've became thier coach for a sudden,start auditioning them,actually
i was thinking
"chi hou who the heck u think u are to audition blue hse members,get back to yellow hse lah"
but den....i think im doing the job very well,hahaha they actually asked me to help them out
for thier dance,and they asked me to choreograph a BAR of steps for them
today i think i think and i think.....that jonathan gave me the wabe robson show thing,
bloody hell i though it can help me out for the steps,since i suck at it u see =.=,DIM ZHI!!!!!
it didnt help me at all,AND WASTED ME ONE FREAKIN HOUR watching it,but surprisingly
its INTERESTING!! HAHAHA =P
after awhile,i went in to my father's room,since there's a big big mirror so tat i can see myself....
wooooo created my own choreograph at last
blue hse here i come!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home