Saturday, October 07, 2006

Phones

today,my mom brough home some phones from dealer,they are all considered QUITE OKAY phones.

my little brother,who used to have this phone,this little nokia thinggy

has already changed his phone into a nicer and upgraded camera phone due to lost
this nokia in arcade *WTF*
ya,motorola L6,nice eh? flat flat dei,camera and all. =.="...
but what shocked me,or made me felt jealous is that.....
MY MOTHER UPGRADED HIS PHONE AGAIN!! INTO!!!!!
motorola L6 again,but a black edition,limited edition,nicer and sexier...sigh =.="...

there there,there goes my brother's stories,now about my sister,omg i feel like dying,i remember my sister used to have the same nokia with me,but my mom has upgraded her
into a nicer version of phone,which is the same phone my brother uses,the motorola L6.
after the upgrade,she is now using ....

motorola L7...memory stick camera and flat phone,all dam chuin now....
like all chuin till i cannot breathe....@#)*@%_&@_#*_@%
actually i was about to get a really nice and geng and sexy phone which is
but due to too expensive liao =.="...so my mother has promised me,upgrade my almighty
nokia ......
into..............
Sony K750i wahahaha 2mp,memory stick,good good,gei good lah even though cannot get w810i,tsing yie im not w810i betrayer T_T i cannot affort ma!!!! T___T!!! forgive meeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home