Thursday, September 07, 2006

7 things loh =.="

k lar k lar since i got tagged ill do this thing lah =.="

SEVEN THINGS THAT SCARE ME:

1. my mother
2. phone lost
3. jerome
4. driving and banged the one i loved =.="
5. cannot find any under pants
6. turned into gay
7. sexual harrasment from gay in gym

SEVEN THINGS I LIKE:
1. Cap SotonG!!
2. Yakitate!
3. Photography
4. Piano
5. Music
6. Dance
7. Abusing Photoshop

SEVEN IMPORTANT THINGS IN MY ROOM:
1. My pillow
2. The bed
3. My blanket (MOST IMPORTANT)
4. The air cond/fan
5. Piggy bank O_O
6.Posters
7. Phone + charger

SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
1.I love dancing
2. i can move my body =)
3. i love eating sotong's' O_O
4. my home computer speaker rocks haha
5. enjoyed being in the school choir
6. I am eager to drive,or rather,drift
7. I have bin tai friends

SEVEN THINGS I PLAN TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
1. call my mother and tell her im not going home for dinner
2. Be rich.
3. Be healthy.
4. Be successful.
5. Mastered break dancing
6. Have big house big car big swiming pool
7. Ask my friend to send me F-mail,fire mail u know?

SEVEN THINGS I CAN DO:
1. Learn the piano like a retard.
2.Drink milo everynite with cream crackers
3. Don't sleep for more than 48 hours for leveling up
4. Clap with one hand
5. Be Bin tai =)
6. LIE on the pool
7. Laugh and type -> im so depressed

SEVEN THINGS I CAN'T DO:
1. A proper hand stand
2. Accounts O_O
3. Memorize ppl's birthday like how melc
4. Turn Gay
5. Stop eating sotong
6. Dont dance
7. Stop listening to songs

SEVEN THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
1. lol
2. hahaha
3. la
4. wor
5. liao
6. nia sing!!
7. nia TSING!!!

SEVEN PEOPLE WHO'LL HAVE TO DO THIS:
1. My father
2. My brother Wong Chi Yoong
3. Yvonne Kow
4. Feh Fan
5. Vlyn
6. myself,do again
7. you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home