Wednesday, August 09, 2006

i am chi hou =.="

hello beloved suckers tat always come to my blog often ^^
sorry for not updating,due to lazy-and-nothing-to-blog reason,i have nothing to update =.="

today i skipped school,
my sister was not well,nobody take me to school,good excuse eh? ^^

SO ANYWAY!!!!!!
i onlined at around 7-8 lah.......
sooo....there were this cute little chin hong came online

see i told u he is cute hahaha

so the conversation started like

Chin Hong -> HOI!!!
Chi Hou-> hahaha yes i noe i skipped school

yes this entry may be boring BUT!!!!! it is a must-blog-thing cuz

no.1 i lied to chin hong
no.2 he believed me =.=
no.3 he concerns abt me! HAHA

so its actually like this,he ask me why in the world didnt i go to school
i bring him to take aeroplane flying all around the world,up down left right,telling him
my almighty story......

oh chin hong i got expel from the school =(
bcuz u know,due to almighty Choir practices we had,and due to almighty president i am
i have skipped lots of duties in the library,so puan nor hidayah wasnt happy with it,she gave
me the 3rd letter and fired me,cool eh?
so,she requested me to get green pants,ofcuz,stuborn ppl like me,or shud i say lanxi ppl like
me,WHO WOULD NOT bother to get new pants for the only freaking 3 more months left!!
3 more!!! *or less*,so keep bullshitting stuffs untill i got into the disciplinary room,i told him
i had a conversation with chandra,so it goes like

Chandra -> WHO U THINK U ARE??
Chi hou -> wong chi hou =.="
Chandra -> u now got fired already,dont u think u should already wearing green?
why issit still in blue now huh???
Chi hou -> mister chandra,im already going to finished my high school life soon,around 3 months or less,so whats the point of getting new pants??
Chandra -> *pissed* WHO U THINK U ARE to not getting the new green pants? i dont care just go get new pants
Chi hou -> *pissed too* oklah then,as if u dont like it,expel me from the school,reason will be
"bcuz not wearing green pants" and see how the other schools look at saujana,as well as saujana's disciplin teachers
Chandra -> pull out papers,sign and chi hou is now officially buang-ted =D

Chin hong was so,holy hell are u joking eh serious ar and stuffs
im so good in lying right?
but sad part was i ended up borcor-ted

i got scolded.............................

you stupid ass
he said........

HAHA anyway!!! there's one more thing i ALMOST FORGOT! HOLY HELL

HAPPY BDAY DAILOU!!!!!!! MAY ALL UR WISHES COME TRUE AND PRAY HARD
UR SLAVE WILL GET SMARTER!! ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home