Friday, August 04, 2006

My Obssesion,Dirty little secrets,call it however u like it nia sing =.="

havent been updating after my dinner conversation
tonight...........*or today who noes when ure reading my blog*
i am about to reveal my Secret Obsessesion


Secret no.1 Rojak Mee
recently i went insane,im in love with Rojak Mee =.="

secret no.2 my pigs
hey milo long time no see,u so big liao =.=

secret no.3 my Choir recordings
im insane,everytime i watch,i win
cant remember how many times i hav won

secret no.4 my PC
thank you i know my PC looks very cool

secret no.5 i love gundams too
Aimee says,however u take the pictures of ur gundams
they still look the same =__="...


and behold.......
my ultimate secret that nobody knows.....*i guess*
this was my past few years obssesion......

MEET
.
..
...
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
.......
.....
...
..
.

.
..
...
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
.......
.....
...
..
.

my pokemon cards!!!!!! wahahahahha

secret no.6 Pokemon cards!!
eh! ppl dont look down on them okay??
these 2 pages atleast cost u a hundred over ringgit to get these rare cars lea!

ain't they lovely,sigh those were the days...

use to be my favourite card,Birthday Pikachu
cute till can die

meet pikachu's son,Pichu!
my favourite monster!! ke ai omg!!!

pichu pichu pichu I LOVE!!!

Typhlosion,gei yeng lah...

u know?
i grab my pigs,buy rojak mee,take out all the cds,find my gundam books,
find my 10 years never touched pokemon album,just for the sake of blogging!!!
APPRECIATE LEA!!!!!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home