Friday, June 30, 2006

Pictures Time

FINALLY!! got al lthe pictures from moon ting!! thanks a bunch!!!
u can always click on the picture for a bigger view =)

My team,2006
i know i look very cool

how can u not look at me

our basses
sabah lou is good =)

omg how can u take me
when im looking at the mirror?

jason knows how to draw
eyeline O__O thank you =D

Sopranos,siao one....
sing till ur spec can pecah when they sing G

im sorry
i just cant stop posing in front of them

sing for me,my angels of music

i liked this photo,its clear
and cute =)

Sopranos...sigh
same old thing,break ur glasses when singing G
i find our sopranos very leng lui loh

My babies =)

they pushed me down =_=

here is your almighty beloved presidents
again,thank you so much tsing yie

this is the last time
i can ever pose in my life,i love everyone of u

my favourite
all my alto babies,muaks

see where we pointing at?
her name is Kelly,famous...
LOUD yet OUT!

Tenor singers
ahem i was a tenor okay

basses,benjamin wtf u doing = =?

the girls pointed at me and say
"good brand conductor and leader!!"

as i said
"man tai si yau chi hou"
*chi hou always be there no matter wad happen*

eventhough didnt make it for the top5
i feel relax and happy when i look back at the photos
it's been 3 years since i've join the choir club,i've learned so much
love,friends,support,feelings,speaking as well as leadership
there goes my Choir life in secondary school,lastly i would like to say
i love my members and my choir,and Choir became part of my life,
for all the pass day practices thank you for ur attendence,and i am sorry if i went a little
too harsh on u ppl,or start scolding u ppl due to my frustration,i am sorry,
and i am glad that i didn't give up on u ppl in the first place,
i know how much tears i worth now ^^
i hope,my spirit or my face will always remain at everyone's
mind no matter what happen,thank you for voting me as ur leader

true love from chi hou

1 Comments:

Blogger yvonne_k said...

well... we cant believe tat u n ty gonna go in this tear... but anyway, we wil always miss u n ty... u guys must always com n visit us oh!!!luv ya'll

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home