Thursday, July 06, 2006

i am not in love =_="

okay okay,here here,updates for u suckers hmmph
bising bising in my tagboard,don't even leave some time for me to sleep

okay,i was talking to my dailou this afternoon,
yes yes my dailou,THIS ONE!! AIMEE LEE!!!

omg nike promoter

okay so about this girl,
me the sang yeh:eh sei yeh tomorrow is larian lea!!

aimee the sei yeh :oh really? hehe song or not??

me the sang yeh:larian where got song,i wont be going!! im going to pak toh!!!

aimee the sei yeh: wah go pak toh so sweet ar,OH YA ANWAY are u with TSING YIE

me the sang yeh: WHAT?!?! WHY TSING YIE???? ISSIT BCUZ OF


THIS?????
or..........

THIS?? DOOM!!!!

OR THIS???????

okay okay ppl,let me present u another art i just finished
enjoy....

-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
--------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-

-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
--------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-

OMG IM NOT IN LOVE WITH TSING YIE!!!!!!
WHT IN THE WORLD!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home