Thursday, July 13, 2006

My father ho lan geng =.="

sigh sigh,
i know i know....everyone been discussing about how BIN TAI chi hou is,
be in talking,acting,moving,laughing,walking,breathing,peeing or bathing
not forgetting taking pictures too
i can take pictures anytime,anywhere

you wont want to know where i was....

it's actually my grandpa's GRAVEYARD
im so bin tai that i can even ask my sister to take my pictures
in THESE kind of place

Shopping complex too,i liked the skull alot
but no money,so i said F*CK ITS TOO EXPENSIVE!!!
pose pose~~see? told u i am bin tai

i can even make 100 plus a cam whore...

i can make my pigs cam whore too
poser-ness eh?

i even put them on my head ~.~
i am bin tai rite???

even my friends....they are all bin tai's'

i even curi curi shoot this picture in midvalley
thanks to my 10x zoom camera

even my members....
they are all bin tai too

okay okay,of all the bin tai-ness from me and my frens
im really shocked that,my father is bin tai too,i mean...i know he is bin tai
but i didnt expect HE IS THAT BIN TAI!!!

-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
--------
---------
----------
-----------
------------
-----------
----------
---------
--------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-

-
--
---
----
-----
------
-------
--------
---------
----------
-----------
------------
-----------
----------
---------
--------
-------
------
-----
----
---
--
-
dont call me uncle!!

i finally understand why am i so bin tai
im so proud of my father,ah baa i love you ^^
and thank you to all my frens that being so bin tai with me,love all of you too ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home