Thursday, June 29, 2006

Choir Comp 2006

alright first of all,the performance in the morning was so bad
due to some problem between pianist and the choir,pianist cannot hear us!!!
stopped them,restarted,same thing -.- wad in the world nvm nvm

ride on the bus,start singing and warming up in the bus,lalala~
reached,competed,came back to the skewl walked to the stall and eat
got our results,we didnt make it,not even into top5,but bloody fool we got 6th placing
so gao siu -.-"...

all my Juniors cried,they cannot stop crying,keep crying
not because losing in the competition,but losing chi hou or tsing yie
seriously....im very touched,it's not only they CRIED....they KEEP CRYING
OMG WHAT IN THE WORLDD!!!! its like...cry now a while...after walk half way cry again
all went bin tai =__=""
but seriously i oso love u all so much that i cannot let u all go lohh
but time flies,u girls will learn how to overcome with it,take care okay?

I stayed in the school untill 5 o'clock,spent all my time with all my junior girls
a very good bye to them,iknow im being gila stay till 5....but i realize something,
once i pull out my yellow tie,i know i wont be wearing it for another comp again so...
i took the very last picture of it

can cry saying this,good bye my tie
thank you for making me look good
love u

anyway,for all the girls that cried for me,i say thank you and i love u
and one more important person that always fight beside me with all the teachers
and problems,Tsing Yie,almighty one,thank you so much for all the advises
and everyhing as well as ur jokes,i have to say u are bin tai oso,still,thanks alot tsing yie =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home