Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Games =.="

woo...im back to my old layout,due to the ugliness of the round layout thing
so...there was one day,i was extreamly super OMFG hyper omegaly bored....
there were THIS GIRL MSGED ME!!!!!!!!!!

pardon chin hong....he was drifting
don't give any comment abt my face,this is my blog


usually....when im bored i always play all my favourite games...
like............

OMG,its the GTR~!!! OMG OMG

or...............

see? Megaman x8 graphics good

or..................

Gunbound!!
yup yup u shoot me i shoot u! =D

or.............

MapleStory!!
cute cute dei....not bad lah

or..........

hi Gundam X,u are bloody cute ^^

or...............



ENOUGH!!!!
okay thats the games i usually play
Alright.....so what happened was....
my dailou the aimeee,asked me to play some online game with her
WOOO??? online game wor!!! i din know u play online games dailou =_="

so...i thought its either maple story? gunbound or something...

BUT!!!!!!!! DIM ZHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*See urself*

MSN games!!!!! OMG?!?!?

okay nevermind...since shes my dailou.....teman her play play
but the problem is........SHE SO BLOODY GOOD IN IT!!!!!!
i DIED TWICE!!!!!!!! MSN GAME!! CAN U BELIVE IT?!!??!
and this was the 3rd time we play,
we were on a tie,25 vs 25...which means 1 more flag will decide the game....

the result was...............................
I WON!!!!!!!! DAILOU U SHOULD SAU PEI!!!!!! HAHAHA

so....we had a few more games,and shes so bloody good tat the result can be
like......26 - 5..........26-8......or maybe 26-3!!!!!!! OMFG~~!! I SUX
so...we go on with more games.....this time we played tic tac toe
actually i couldn't belive im playing it u know =_="

first round.....aimee = owned
2nd round....aimee = owned
aimee says YER I DONT LIKE THIS GAME!!!

last round aimee = owned
aimee says the usual line WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?

conclusion
aimee sux so badly in tic tac toe
O____O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home