Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Why do you share?

even if you stand alone, life can still be colourful
You know, people, can get really really emotional at times, day time, night time, break fast time, lunch time, break time, shower time, shit time, pee time :P, especially........Midnight timing, i don't know about you lah, i always get emo during midnight, and when i am alone, i tend to think alot when i am alone, especially..... at MIDNIGHT somemore, so yeah.

so, people often gets emotional, anger, frustration, jealousy, depression, stress and all, and i notice that, alottttt of people usually find either thier parents, they goodie, their bestie, to share thier feelings, by telling, screaming, bitching or sometimes even crying. It's perfectly normal lah alright. hehe :3

well, i also come to met a handful of people, who keeps things for themself, secrets, things, matters, people, crush, love, boy friend, girl friend, good shit, real shit, deep shit. THEY DAM FARKING WEIRDO RIGHT????? no lah, that's a joke.

no lah i'm not saying people who keep things for themself are weirdos lah, well, i've talked to some lah, who doesn't share things with people one, i just wonder, how do they actually survive? hahahahha maybe thats not the way to put it, how are they being ABLE to swallow things by themself? well, i find it is actually good in a way, if we were to do that, we will less pressure the people around us.

not that i am saying when you share things, you are giving burden and pressure to the people, but you know? when you tel things, people think and analyze too, that is where advises come into play, from your friend lah ofcourse.

i asked them, whyyy? why won't you share things to people, they often tell me, "why? why tell people? what for?" well, i don't force them to tell me things lah, it just that, im starting to think the things they said too.

Why?
What for?



i am the kind of person, who cannot keep shit for myself for real, i often needs people who cares and concern about me to listen to me, i expect the one who listens to me feel me, and understand me, really. =.="... call me weakling, i admit that in a way. well, i have been thinking, maybe the people who don't share things to others thinks differently like me, i am trying to understand them too.

i asked myself, so Chi Hou, why do you share things with your friends, why do you tell them so much, why do you want them to understand you, what's wrong if you don't tell them, will you die? will you suicide?

sometimes i wonder too, why why why and why, i found a few things through questioning myself actually, do you share, for symphaties? or maybe for attention? closing the gap between you and the one who listen to you? or, you tell them because you needed help? felt lost? wants to be happy once again?

aiya so many lah, there is a few i am very sure of, because i want to feel happy again, i felt good when i blah things out to my people who cares about me, physically, emotionally. And ofcourse, when i needed help too. I dont fish for symphaties la honestly, if you pity me, go die prease.

anddddd i find it really nice too when you share things to somebody, way they listen, way they analyze and the way they listen to you, you can really tell how much they care for you, i find it really nice to have someone like that around you, catch you when you fall.

i like talking to seniors about my things too, for the experience they had are always richer than i have, they often give usefull tips and ways of handling things too, be in matters, people, or maybe politics.

i have been sharing things to my people who cares for me all along, all these years, i don think i can ever change that, and i've got no reason as well, just feeling like typing this out, bloody hell, i have been typing alot with emotions lately.

so tell me, why do you share your feelings?

3 Comments:

Blogger chelseaorange said...

emotions overloaaaad

9:13 PM  
Blogger MeLC said...

I share for three reasons: 1)In hopes that I will feel better. 2)To get feedback from others. And 3)I can't keep any feelings to myself for more than 12 hours. XD

9:11 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

sometimes the simplest thing is the hardest to understand.

feeling bad -- what you're thinking right in that moment -- is WRONG.

so u should be feeling happy to know that the thing you're thinking which makes u feel bad is actually wrong.

feeling emotional (regarding whatever shit) <-- if this implies feeling bad to you, then just stop thinking about it. so easy. practise la.

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home