Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Music writing 2, Where i belong




this is from a game, finaly fantasy 8, i always see squal when i play this song, but it reaaaally reminds me when i was young, i always have asthma during midnight, i have my mother to come over to my room and bring me my inhaler, in that time, i knew, everything is up to my mother, i would probably have very difficult breathing through the whole night, my mom loves me i know, my mom always tell me she comes to my room during midnight when we were all asleep, and always kiss me on my cheek, i do not know ofcourse, but each time she tells me that, the eye she used, the voice i heard, i knew, i am my mothers baby boy, but it is not like she doesnt love me as much rite now, somehow, she just doesnt show it, and we do not feel it, cuz we have been living together for soooo many years, things she does to show her love to us, its already like, what we expected them to do, and what THEY SHOULD BE doing, i am not saying like we should take it as granted, but now i'm writing this, i'm reminding myself to appreciate more, and understand more, i think ive missed out a lot of things i should give my mother all these years, love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home