Monday, January 05, 2009

Why do you need somebody?

You know, everybody says, everybody else needs somebody, in my opinion, people needs people in different ways, some needs to have someone to love, or maybe loved by someone, you know, cheesy one, some people needs goodie friends to talk about everything and anything, some people needs to be around people just for the sake for it, iWantToHaveFriendsZomgIdonCare.

well, it is not a very nice thing to do of me, i... don't usually talk to the others, when it comes to stranger, well.... at times yes lah, i mean this is what i have notice of myself, before spending effort or talking to someone whom i totally are stranger with, i observe them, lotta, pretty much.

aiya i miss her laa =(

it seems, i have the ability of knowing if i can get along well with this guy or girl, maybe lah, it is what people call im judging a book by it's cover, but somehow... i can just feel it lah.

i am the kind of person who doesn't need too many friends, one to two good ones is enough, as in, those who really willing to listen to you, who really care for you and gives you advise when you need one, help you without expecting in return, you know? those kinda friends. i especially appreciate more when people listen to me, as in, they absorb what u tryna explain. and tune them self into your channel and vibration.

i don't know, i starting to think that, i do not have alot of friends around me anymore, i am not complaining, but i just felt this way ever since i've left high school, everyone seem to be doing thier things, and not very likely i'll call up everybody out for meet up yay go eat and stuff, its just not something i'll do lah, its not like i don care, its not like i don want to... maybe my inner self is telling me, it's too troublesome lah.

well i have been really lonely these years in college, maybe it is me that is weird, or the people there is just not right lah! i haven't been making a real friend in my college, it is the first time i have kept so many thoughts and feelings to myself, my anger, my happiness, my excitement and my joy, it is sad when you realize you got nobody to share your joy with or ur happiness with.



some say, i do not spend enough effort in making friends, but looking at the people around me, i don see anyone that is worth me putting effort in, i don know laaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! its just, SO WEIRDDD!!! things i find funny they think im retarded, things they think its funn i think its a total wtf. SO different in channel.

ways they think and ways they handle things are always shitty to me, sigh, never been well in group projects, im so anomaly ~_~"...

and most importantly, i've seen alot of people mixing people just because they couldn't not stand being alone, swap masks each time they see people, sooooo much mask you cannot tell who they are anymore, it's making me sick seeing people mixing people just for the sake of it, but i am sorry, i am myself, i do not change myself to suit the others, i am me, you like me, come talk to me, dont like me? don ask me to change, and go away, thank you. i dont mix people for the sake of it.

i am not in a relation ship, i do not have a girl friend, i sometimes think that, how would it be if i were to have a girl friend who cares and give a damn about me, in this situation, maybe i wouldn't be too lonely. sigh, i don't like this very much.

even i might sound like im complaning alot, but i always tell myself, i do not need others to keep me alive, thats how i have been acting all along in the college, maybe its the way i act, maybe its making me like OmgThtFellaIzAntiSocialLolFarkHimzzz, but i won't be bothered as much.

so, in my case, i need somebody else to talk to, to share my thoughts and feelings, how about you? couldn't stand being alone? you want to have a relation ship? or still looking for more good friends like me? : )

4 Comments:

Blogger MeLC said...

I'm still in the I-don't-need-others-to-keep-me-alive-but-it's-very-lonely stage. Haha! I still managed to maintain my friendships in Malaysia, but sometimes, I just need somebody in person to be with me. And like you, I started to think "what if I have a boyfriend?" I guess it's something we have to deal with in our life. Just keep and cherish whatever you have now, and as for the rest....pray hard that good things will come. XD

12:07 AM  
Blogger Chi Hou said...

haahhaha so ngam ahhh u and i :3

12:30 AM  
Blogger hunney-bee said...

Hm i just dropped by. Wanna share some of my thoughts. Well, like you said, different people have different perspective towards needing a " someone " in life. Well i think having friends in life is much more important than having " girl-boy relationship "

Im just like you, looking for good friends to widen up my network of friends!

Mandy

4:23 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

And can you not see why - since there is never a crowd on the Leading Edge - you
are not going to have a lot of people you can talk to about this?

Abraham
Ask and It Is Given
Page 15

There is never a crowd on the leading edge, and we have never been happy anywhere other than on the leading edge.

Abraham
Monterey, CA -- 3/20/01

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home