Monday, May 08, 2006

Can't stop dreaming of you

im very happy today,because I SKIPPED CHOIR!!!!!! HAHAHAHA
GOD!! its the first time,dont know why i just feel happy
LEAVING U PPL THERE SEE WHAT ALL OF U CAN DO!!!!!!
im evil...i know,but~i dont care ^_^

phew,as usual,finished school,went over the stall near my hse and had my lunch with
LMZ *lou mah zhi,means mother*

after that,i asked my mother send me to the undang school thing to
take the undang TEST!!! *inserts doom music*

as i walk up to the place,i can feel an enormous uneasiness feeling in me
i was thinking....................
aiyaa pass already lah take what take lah ~~~

so i went up,opened the door and said hello,
and i saw NOBODY *inserts doom music again*
okay nevermind,GENG ppl like me doesn't need other NOOB's
accompany *ngahahaha*

so i was going to pay the 40 bucks,suprisingly,the kakak said sila bayar
RM17,i was O__O!!! *insert halelujah music here*
IT WAS CHEAP!!!!

so i dont care....just bugged into the room and start clicking on the mouse
the mouse was like so WTFNESS 100%~~!!! uhhh damn....unsexy mouse
okay go on click click click and finished,and it says

TANIAH
ANDA TELAH LULUS PEPERIKSAAN INI
88%
*insert halelujah again*

fuiyoh passed dy,walk out of the room with the music,THE FINAL COUNTDOWN
got the printed paper,something like proved u have passed or something....
well i dont care~~
there the undang test.......finally finished it....
so.....LMZ *lou ma zi* please dont bother me abt the undang again =_="...

there,i have one really really good song....i mean a really really good song
for me,jonathan sent it to me.....
when i read the lyrics,it seriously touches my heart OMG
the song name ---> Can't stop dreaming of you by selena

i seriously in love with this song.......
and about this song...it meant kind of alot to me,
bcuz i think this song fits me pretty well....or should i say very well
it's totally saying what i have been doing recently.....

and i would love to send this song to a girl
a very special girl to me =) *if YOU are reading,u should know who im saying =P*
the lyric is really telling something that i wanted to say
i hope she will know what im thinking after let her listening to this song....

-Lancerie-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home