Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Boring...-.-"...went to a wrong place

today,this morning,woke up bcuz of my smart sister,playing o2jam with the freakin loud speaker BIBIBI BOBOBO LALALA =.="...first woke up,went to d toilet as usual,*come on who doesn't =.="* and do EVERYTHING that ppl usually do in d morning,then some so called smart ppl,aka wong chi yoong,my Dear little brother....ppl u gotta understand this "DEAR!! DEAR" u noe wad i mean dont u? -.-".. asked me to go to the office with my father since today is a holiday u see,okay lah go teman him lah go with him lah,since they hav air cond in d office,maybe can do some art works in my father's office lah,sigh aimee's favourite line --> "DIM ZHI!!!" whn i open the computer,i realize...its freakin slow like chi seen,OMFG u cant belive it,somemore dare to stick a PENTIUM 4 sticker on the CPU,i was like WTF? pentium 4?!? how the heck did the ppl use the computer when PENTIUM 1 juz released?,okay nvm i gave up on using photoshop,heh start clickin here and there in d frenster,in d end same bored =.="....oh then i suddenly thinked of my blog,oh yea hell yea my blog,so u ppl shud noe how's my day -.-"im typing this entry in the so CALLED PENTIUM 4 computer right now,dunno have to wait till wad time only can go home ..... ciao =.="

bored....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home