Monday, May 25, 2009

Sometimes, wont u want to be alone?

I dont like to be lonely, but i enjoy to be lonely at times.

I want to sit on roof top by myself, i want to lie down there at mid
night when there are lotta stars up the sky, i just wanna stay there
not thinking anything, feel the cold wind blowing on my face, my body
and my hands.
I dont want to have too much distraction, i just would like to hv a
clear glass of ice water, just me and the glass.

It might sound selfish to say like this, but i think being lonely is
what we always lack of, is when one do not need to think so much and
consider too much.

2 Comments:

Blogger chelseaorange said...

haha simple things in life.

6:06 AM  
Blogger MeLC said...

I'm with you on that.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home